Welcome to Yarmouth! This is a place where history and modern culture collide – a small town on the edge of everywhere. Whether you love exploring the great outdoors, walking along historic waterfronts, discovering an emerging cosmopolitan food scene, or stepping into another century, you'll find it here.
What to Do
- Explore our parks, trails, and beaches, or take a canoeing adventure.
- Stroll along our waterfront boardwalk and see the fishing boats.
- Take an audio tour of our historic town.
- Join the fun at local events and festivals.
- Discover Yarmouth's heritage at one of our museums, including Victorian exhibits, fire engines, and a fully interactive traditional fishing wharf (with a real boat you can climb on)!
- Dive into southwestern Nova Scotia's arts scene, including art galleries and a performance centre.
- Enjoy some locally grown food at the Farmers' Market or find incredible restaurants.
- Yarmouth also offers a variety of great places to stay.
You may also find information at the Nova Scotia Visitor Information Centre located at 341 Main Street in Yarmouth.
You can also contact us on Facebook or at Town Hall:
400 Main St.
Yarmouth, NS B5A 1G2
The Town Hall Reception Centre is located on the first floor, open Mon–Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. We'd be happy to assist you in finding the information and support you need. For more incredible experiences in the Yarmouth region, check out Yarmouth and Acadian Shores. You may also want to check the weather and tide reports to plan your visit.