IMPORTANT TRAVEL NOTICE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
If arriving from outside of the Atlantic provinces, we strongly advise that you take time to review travel restrictions and requirements established by the province of Nova Scotia BEFORE you begin your journey. Rules and restrictions around entering the province and self-isolation are subject to change on an ongoing basis. For more information, visit https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus or call 1-800-565-3611
About the Marina
Located on Yarmouth's historic waterfront (43°.50' N, 066°05'W), the Killam Bros. Marina offers a broad range of services to fishermen, pleasure boaters, and everyone else who feels the call of the sea. The marina includes:
- fueling station with gas and diesel (propane available upon request)
- 35 berths with accommodation for up to 185-foot length vessel
- 100 amp, 3 phase service, 110/220 V included with rates
- washrooms and shower facilities included with rates
- laundry facility available
- water hookups
- free wifi
- art gallery and antique shop
- on-site restaurant: Rudders Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub
Other local services include ramp launch and repairs including engine, wood, fiberglass, propeller, and electrical.
|Ship Length in feet||Cost per foot per night|
|0 - 80'||$1.50 + HST|
|80' and up||Contact marina office|
Weekly rate: Five times daily rate
Mooring: $20 / night + HST
Seasonal berths and moorings are also available – contact the marina office for details. We accept payments with credit cards.
Killam Bros. Marina
90 Water St.
Yarmouth, NS B5A 1K9
Phone: (902) 740-4780