Named after Yarmouth's local hockey team, the Mariners Centre is an incredibly versatile multipurpose facility with two ice rinks. From business meetings and cocktails to dances, hockey games, and professional expos, the Mariners Centre is able to host gatherings of virtually any size, thanks to its flexible room structure.
The facilities include:
- boardroom-style meetings for up to 17 individuals
- larger meeting spaces that can host 175 people
- sit-down dining rooms that can accommodate up to 400 guests
- a licensed lounge to house 95 guests (with a view of both ice rinks)
- flexible, portable stage and dance floor conversions
The Mariners Centre also features state-of-the-art video and sound production resources, a 16x9-foot scoreboard, roadside marquee, and aisle and booth carpeting. The complex is owned by the Town of Yarmouth and the Municipality of the District of Yarmouth, with an appointed Management Board. Learn more about the Mariners Centre at www.mariners-centre.com.