Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 - Yarmouth, N.S. –
Volunteers Needed To Serve On Advisory Committees & Boards
The Town of Yarmouth appoints citizens to a variety of Citizen Advisory Committees and Boards. A key goal of these appointments is to make boards and committees more reflective of the community they represent. As such, the Town encourages applications from a broad range of residents in order to establish a diverse group of volunteers to serve on these important committees and boards.
Volunteers selected for committees and boards are expected to serve until March 2021. Town residents interested in having a voice in the Town advisory committee process, while helping their community, are encouraged to apply for the following opportunities by Wednesday, June 5th, 2019, at 4 p.m.
- Communities in Bloom Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Yarmouth Recreation Committee
- Planning Advisory Committee
- Police Advisory Board
- Mariners Centre Management Board
- Yarmouth Waterfront Development Corporation