The Western REN is asking business people in Southwest Nova Scotia to respond to two short questions.
• Is current rural internet service in Yarmouth and Digby counties meeting your business needs?
• In what ways would an improved rural internet connection impact your business?
Please tell us how your business is effected by your rural broadband internet connection. Tell us about the impact on your ability to do business, connect with co-workers, receive/send emails, complete... project work, or any other business impacts.
Your input can become part of developing solutions, please submit your written comments in any of the following ways.
• By commenting on our Facebook post.
• Yarmouth drop off: our Lovitt Plaza office, 368 Main Street, Suite 220, Yarmouth
• Digby drop off: our office in the Municipality of Digby’s building, 12548 Highway 217, Seabrook