The Town of Yarmouth has an immediate opening for a Tax and Water Billing Clerk in the Finance Department. Reporting to the Director of Finance this position will be directly responsible for the water/sewer and tax billing. He/she will also be responsible to assist in the preparation of financial audit working papers and provide support to the accounting department.
- Accounting/business diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Must have basic accounting knowledge;
- Practical knowledge and experience in Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
A detailed job description is available by contacting the email address listed below. Please note that this is a temporary 15 month position.
Application review will begin on October 13th, 2017.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.